Here the recipe to bake 2 dozens of chocolate chip cookies! Enjoy!
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour.
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- ½ cup granulated sugar.
- 1 cup softened butter.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients ; flour, salt and baking soda. Then, set aside.
- In a new bowl, combine brown sugar, softened butter, granulated sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy using a whisk or electric mixer.
- Add eggs one a time and just mix.
- Add dry ingredients to batter and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and mix.
- Using two spoons, drop mixture in small scoops over a greased oven tray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
You can put some chocolate chips over the scoop before put in the oven. After bake, you’ll have chocolate chips’ topped cookies.