Here the recipe to bake 2 dozens of chocolate chip cookies! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients ; flour, salt and baking soda. Then, set aside.
- In a new bowl, combine brown sugar, softened butter, granulated sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy using a whisk or electric mixer.
- Add eggs one a time and just mix.
- Add dry ingredients to batter and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and mix.
- Using two spoons, drop mixture in small scoops over a greased oven tray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
You can put some chocolate chips over the scoop before put in the oven. After bake, you’ll have chocolate chips’ topped cookies.
Hand made chocolate chip cookies
Brownie. Image source : Wikipedia.
Brownie is a popular chocolate kind of cake. You can eat it with coffee, milk or vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat your oven at 350º F and grease a square 9” x 13” cake pan.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- When the butter is melted, add the sugar and stir until combine. Then, let it cook for another 2 minutes, stirring.
- Put the mixture in a bowl. It should be thick.
- Add the eggs, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and vanilla extract to the bowl. Mix well until combined. You can use a whisk or a electric mixer.
- Add the flour and mix with a silicone spatula until combine.
- Stir with whisk for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Optional. Add chocolate chips and/or pecan nuts and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. To know if the brownie if ready, you can insert a toothpick. If it comes out semi-clean, it’s ready.
- Cut in pieces of about 2 inches.
- In a plate, put 2 pieces.
- Put the plate in the microwave 20 seconds.
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.