The most fluffy cupcakes I’ve ever baked!
Ingredients for cupcakes. Makes 18.
Ingredients for frosting
Directions for cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line two standard cupcake pan with paper cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together with a whisk or electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs one a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda over the mixture and mix.
- Add mashed banana, sour cream and the milk and mix until combine.
- Using two spoons, fill about ¾ of each paper cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake tests clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Directions for chocolate ganache
- Combine chocolate and heavy cream in a sauce pan.
- Stir over a low heat until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature before use.
- Spread chocolate ganache over cooled cupcakes and top with a dried banana chip.
Here the recipe to bake a yummy red velvet cake!
Red Velvet Cake ingredients
Cream cheese frosting ingredients
You can make your own buttermilk adding 1 tablespoon of white vinegar to 1 cup of whole milk. After 15 minutes, you’ll have buttermilk.
Directions for cake
- Preheat oven to 355º F.
- Stir in a bowl flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder. and mix using a whisk.
- In a different bowl mix butter with sugar until creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs, one a time, and beat until mix.
- Add red food coloring to buttermilk. Be careful with stains! It’s very hard to leave from clothes!
- Add dry ingredients from the first bowl (flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder) in 3 times, alternating with buttermilk, and beat.
- Put in a round cake pan. or in two small round cake pans.
- Put in the oven about 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the cake tests clean.
- Let cool.
Directions for frosting
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy in a bowl.
- Add butter and vanilla extract and beat.
- Finally, add confectioners’ sugar and mix well.
- Cut the cake horizontally in 2 pieces. If you’ve baked it in two cake pans, don’t have to cut it.
- Spread the top of first layer with frosting using a spatula. Add the second layer and spread more frosting. Then, spread the cream cheese frosting to cover the entire cake.
- Keep refrigerate for 4 hours.
You can bake cupcakes instead a cake. Put a cupcake pan and fill paper cupcake liners with the batter using two spoons. Put in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a inserted toothpick tests clean. Use cream cheese frosting to decorate cupcakes.
3 Red Velvet cakes
Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting.
3 layer Red Velvet cake.
A piece of cake.
Here the recipe to bake 2 dozens of chocolate chip cookies! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients ; flour, salt and baking soda. Then, set aside.
- In a new bowl, combine brown sugar, softened butter, granulated sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy using a whisk or electric mixer.
- Add eggs one a time and just mix.
- Add dry ingredients to batter and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and mix.
- Using two spoons, drop mixture in small scoops over a greased oven tray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
You can put some chocolate chips over the scoop before put in the oven. After bake, you’ll have chocolate chips’ topped cookies.
Hand made chocolate chip cookies