The most fluffy cupcakes I’ve ever baked!
Ingredients for cupcakes. Makes 18.
- 1 stick butter, softened.
- ¾ cup light brown sugar.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour.
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1 big mashed very ripe banana.
- ¾ cup sour cream.
- 3 teaspoons milk.
Ingredients for frosting
Directions for cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line two standard cupcake pan with paper cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together with a whisk or electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs one a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda over the mixture and mix.
- Add mashed banana, sour cream and the milk and mix until combine.
- Using two spoons, fill about ¾ of each paper cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake tests clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Directions for chocolate ganache
- Combine chocolate and heavy cream in a sauce pan.
- Stir over a low heat until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature before use.
- Spread chocolate ganache over cooled cupcakes and top with a dried banana chip.